Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year are now available. Please note that there a $1,500 tuition reduction for students who apply by February 15, 2018 and complete enrollment by March 22, 2018. To apply, please click here: 2018-2019 Torah High School Application
- Take a campus tour and shadow classes
- Complete application for Admissions with appropriate fee ($800 for full paying students, $200 for students requesting financial aid)
- Submit current English teacher recommendation
- Submit current Math teacher recommendation
- Submit transcript request
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
Applications for financial aid are available: HERE. We are committed to making a Torah education affordable to all.
To arrange a tour, to arrange to shadow classes, or for any questions, please feel free to contact Deborah Naranjo at: 858-558-6880
Completed application forms may be submitted by:
Torah High School
9001 Towne Centre Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Torah High School of San Diego admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.