Imagine a school dedicated to supporting the unique abilities and potential of every student.
STIMULATING DUAL CURRICULUM
- The school maintains a rigorous dual curriculum of Torah and college preparatory studies.
- The superior academic program includes a full range of AP and college preparatory courses.
- The percentage of students in grades 10-12 taking AP tests (70%), average AP score (4), and AP passage rate (93%) rank it among the top high schools in San Diego.
- Average SAT score (1810), average SAT II score (663), average ACT score (28).
- Our graduates are consistently accepted to the finest seminaries and universities in the world.
- The extensive array of electives and extra curricular activities encourages students to explore and develop a wide variety of interests and talents.
- The low student to teacher ratio combined with our highly trained, experienced, and caring faculty, result in close attention to individual needs, supporting each student’s unique abilities and potential.
- 70% of faculty members hold advanced degrees
- Each student is guided through the arduous college and seminary application process by the top professionals in their fields.
- Located on Congregation Beth Israel’s award winning three acre campus in the heart of La Jolla ’s Golden Triangle.